Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tennis, anyone?

Hi readers. Due to many distractions we have not been able to keep up our normal project completion rate. I promise you that soon, we will get back to bringing you the most insightful, in-depth analysis of product-endorsement-based entertainment.

For now, enjoy this commercial that I was directed to recently via the internets. It features Roger Federer, the loser in last week's epic Wimbledon final against Rafael Nadal (but still probably a superior pitchman) along with everyone's new favorite Kiwi, Rhys Darby.



Yes this is clearly just filler, but not everything has to be analyzed in depth. Sometimes commercials are just fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray Murray!

I was going to post to tell you I had a commercial I wanted you to discuss, but I can't think of it at the moment.

Anonymous said...

I saw the commercial again, and it reminded me of what I was going to tell you. It's a new McDonalds commercial that is discussed here: http://www.chowhound.com/topics/505657

Lisa said...

if you're accepting submissions for commercials to blog about, have you seen the old spice centaur commercial????